- A coach is someone who makes a difference in your life: provides a focused relationship and promotes self-expression and personal and professional development. A coach is someone who wants a lot for you and is committed to your success.
- Coaching is a profession with its own procedures, standards, ethics and certification process.
- Ideally a coach has qualified and is accredited with a reputable coach-training course and is a member of a professional association, which monitors ethics and standards.
- No. A therapist or counsellor will usually explore emotional issues and your past or help you cope with crisis. A coach works with you to improve your present situation, enhance the quality of your life and create new possibilities for the future.
- A coach partners you to specify what you want, set targets, and devise and implement effective strategies to reach them. A coach works with you to resolve problems and to stay focused and on track, giving specific suggestions and making requests for action. In other words you identify a gap between where you are and where you want to be - and the coach helps you bridge that gap.
- No, not at all! As long as you have access to a telephone or computer, we can work together. Or we can Skype whether you live in the U.K. outside Brighton, or elsewhere. I welcome international enquiries and have worked with people in many countries including Brazil, Greece, USA, Sweden, Singapore and Australia.
- Coaching takes place during regular sessions in person, by phone or via Skype. We schedule regular appointments at your convenience. This system is clean and simple. Using a myriad of coaching techniques, I partner you as you face challenges, reach goals, explore options and maximize professional and personal opportunities. Naturally all our sessions are confidential.
- Yes. I am happy to talk to you about what you want from coaching and answer any questions you may have about my coaching service. This is an opportunity for you to clarify how coaching might benefit you.
- There is no obligation following the call and no fees are charged. A complimentary consultation is a good way for both of us to decide whether we work well together.
- A free coaching consultation can be face to face in Brighton or by telephone or Skype wherever you are.
- If my practice is full or you want a coach with a particular speciality or different fee structure, I can match you with the right coach for you. I work with a network of coaches and following a free coaching consultation to clarify what you are looking for, I can recommend a coach who matches your particular requirements.
- For coaching to be effective a minimum of three months is the usual term. However, some issues can be quickly resolved by short-term coaching, while some individuals work with me for a year or longer.
“How can the bird that is born for joy? Sit in a cage and sing?" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? William Blake
- Contact me now for a free consultation on +44 (0)1273 563518 or email me and let me know a good time to call you.
- Coaching can be face-to-face in Brighton, Skype or by telephone. In addition to regularly scheduled calls or meetings, you will have unlimited access to me by phone, skype and email at no extra charge.
"This is the true joy in life - being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy."
George Bernard Shaw